Terms & Conditions|
- For the purpose of these conditions “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to Tool Despatch Ltd T/A Tool-Line Ltd. “You and “Your” refers to the customer placing an order with this Company. If you need to contact us in writing our address is: 480-486, London Road, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, SS0 9LD. We can also be contacted by e-mail on email@example.com or by telephone 01702 391791.Should you have a complaint please use the above listed addresses.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order if we so choose. Once accepted, a contract will be made and will be subject to the conditions set out here.
- It is illegal to sell knives, axes and other similar products to anyone under the age of 18 years. We will require photographic ID for any purchase which may include these items.
- Acceptance of delivery or collection will be conclusive evidence of your acceptance of these conditions. Products will be at your risk from time of delivery and title will not pass to you until we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the product including carriage charges.
- Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that any advertising or information contained in our website is reasonably correct the content should only be used as a guide and does not necessarily represent the goods on offer. Tool-line will not be held responsible for failures where products are used outside of the manufacturers design and purpose for any particular item. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the product being ordered will be fit for purpose and working within its original design limitations. We will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies in pricing or illustration and we reserve the right to change description, specifications or pricing without notice.
- We will try to deliver your goods as soon as practicable. Any delivery date quoted by us is for your guidance only and does not form part of the contract and we shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit, costs, expenses or any other consequential loss as a result of any delay in delivery. UK mainland orders below £100 including vat are subject to a £5.95 handling and packaging fee. PLEASE NOTE: Deliveries outside the UK mainland and certain area within such as the Scottish Highlands are subject to delivery surcharges, contact us and we will advise you of the rates. In the case of offshore deliveries the receiver will be responsible for all duty and local taxes applicable to the order. We can also provide a pallet delivery service for bulk orders, please ensure that you have an appropriate offload facility for the receiving of pallets. There may be a surcharge for bulky or heavy order’s, we will contact you before your order is dispatched.
- Once you have received the goods you should check them as soon as possible, preferably in the presence of our carrier. If you or your authorised recipient discovers a problem with the condition or quality of the goods the carriers delivery paperwork should be endorsed accordingly but whether this has been possible or not a written or e-mail statement should be made to us within 3 working days of the date and time of the delivery.
- All claims for goods alleged to be defective or faulty must be made to us within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods. Once we have received such a notification we may request return of the goods or for the goods to be made available for inspection by us or a designated agent of the Company. Upon confirmation that there is indeed a defect then we will at our option within a reasonable time replace, refund or credit the item or items in question at the contract price. Tool-Line will not be liable or responsible for any other costs, damages or expenses however incurred other than the original contract price of the product or products.
- In accordance with distance selling regulations and our own terms and conditions you have the option of cancelling your order within 14 working days starting from the day that the goods are received by you or your agent. If you wish to do this, you must notify us in writing or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating the order number that you wish to have cancelled. You will have to arrange for the return of the goods via a reputable carrier at your cost. Goods should be returned to: Tool-Line, 480-486 London Road, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, SS0 9LD. We would request that you do everything possible to ensure that the goods are returned to us in good condition and in the original packaging.
- Goods older than 14 days that develop a fault are covered by manufacturer’s warranties that vary from one company to another. Tool-Line is able to provide contact names and telephone numbers for local repair and service agents that offer warranty repairs covering most of the brands in our range. As part of our service Tool-Line can handle warranty repairs for you but the customer will be responsible for all transport, handling and customs charges as required.
- Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.